- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.