- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.