- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
- [Free Patterns] These Newborn Cowboy Hat And Boots Are Adorable
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.