- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
Want a cute way to keep warm? These Floral Ear Muffs by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk may just do the trick! With a unique and awesome design, these ear muffs are the prettiest way to protect your ears or simply for warmth. The pattern is written for one size and each ear muff is approx. 10 cm (4in) large across. Add prettiness to your winter outfit with this really interesting and eye catching pattern.
Crochet Earmuffs Free Pattern
If you prefer to keep your ears warm but at the same time want to look special – then Floral Ear Muffs is right project for you. You can use scraps of yarn in different colors to make them. You can give a new life to your headphones. You can wear these ear muffs in winter and also in spring or summer (to protect ears from noise and strong wind). And you will always look unique 🙂
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.