- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
MyPicot is definitely one of our favorite designers and sites when it comes to unique creative patterns and stitches. The pattern we feature today makes no exception!
It’s beautiful, unique and works well in solid color or in fantasy combinations of colors.
The Crochet Box Stitch by MyPicot comes with a diagram and with step by step instructions to make it really easy to master this stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.