- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- Lacy, Frothy And Feminine Crochet Afghan Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
MyPicot is definitely one of our favorite designers and sites when it comes to unique creative patterns and stitches. The pattern we feature today makes no exception!
It’s beautiful, unique and works well in solid color or in fantasy combinations of colors.
The Crochet Box Stitch by MyPicot comes with a diagram and with step by step instructions to make it really easy to master this stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.