- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- One Skein Crochet Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
Make a beautiful crochet rug or decoration item using this gorgeous and sensational mandala pattern. The Viola Mandala by Marit of mjukdesign is a beautiful combination of color and texture made by using puff stitches and treble crochet cluster stitches. This particular featured mandala is approx 20 cm in diameter and is made using a 2,5 mm hook.
15 Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Patterns Free Patterns Here.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: mjukdesign
Thanks to Marit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.