- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
Horse lovers will absolutely adore this pattern! There are so few horse crochet patterns around really, and when I came across this one, I knew I simply have to share it! I know you’ll love it! Just Horsin’ Around Hat by Sue Stewart-Brown features a classic beanie hat pattern with lots of decorative parts to make it resemble a horse! And it does a really great job! Even the colors are so well chosen although this absolutely amazing pattern can be easily done using scrap yarn.
1 (3 oz.) skein Vanna’s Colors in Driftwood or any other Bulky weight (5) yarn.
Various small amounts of yarn for decoration
Large-eye blunt needle
Size J crochet hook
Size: 0-6 months, (6-12 months), (1-3 years)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Slightly Rose Colored Glasses
Thanks to Sue Stewart-Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.