- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous & Modern Crochet Shawl Will Make You Stand Out Anywhere
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
This is such a clever crochet pattern and such a smart idea! Just For Laundry by Brenda Grobler Besides serves not only for the laundry, but it also can be used for stashing scarves and mitts. Keep it right by your coat for simplicity reasons. Talk about never having to scramble for scattered accessories again! How awesome is this! It is such a treat for everyone coming across this design idea!!
what do I need?
1x small kids’ size clothes hanger
1x 4.00mm hook
1x 250g/415m ball of Cotton On DK
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Brenda Grobler
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.