- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
This is such a clever crochet pattern and such a smart idea! Just For Laundry by Brenda Grobler Besides serves not only for the laundry, but it also can be used for stashing scarves and mitts. Keep it right by your coat for simplicity reasons. Talk about never having to scramble for scattered accessories again! How awesome is this! It is such a treat for everyone coming across this design idea!!
what do I need?
1x small kids’ size clothes hanger
1x 4.00mm hook
1x 250g/415m ball of Cotton On DK
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Brenda Grobler
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.