- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
This is such a clever crochet pattern and such a smart idea! Just For Laundry by Brenda Grobler Besides serves not only for the laundry, but it also can be used for stashing scarves and mitts. Keep it right by your coat for simplicity reasons. Talk about never having to scramble for scattered accessories again! How awesome is this! It is such a treat for everyone coming across this design idea!!
what do I need?
1x small kids’ size clothes hanger
1x 4.00mm hook
1x 250g/415m ball of Cotton On DK
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Brenda Grobler
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.