- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
- 20 Minute Crochet Baby Hat
Horse lovers will absolutely adore this pattern! There are so few horse crochet patterns around really, and when I came across this one, I knew I simply have to share it! I know you’ll love it! Just Horsin’ Around Hat by Sue Stewart-Brown features a classic beanie hat pattern with lots of decorative parts to make it resemble a horse! And it does a really great job! Even the colors are so well chosen although this absolutely amazing pattern can be easily done using scrap yarn.
1 (3 oz.) skein Vanna’s Colors in Driftwood or any other Bulky weight (5) yarn.
Various small amounts of yarn for decoration
Large-eye blunt needle
Size J crochet hook
Size: 0-6 months, (6-12 months), (1-3 years)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Slightly Rose Colored Glasses
Thanks to Sue Stewart-Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.