- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
Charming look, don’t you think? To me, this sunhat looks like a Vintage 60’s sun hat! I love this Summer Joy Sunhat by Maria Bittner, is perfect for this season and it’s perfect for any age with a simple change in colors. This pattern is tailored for an Adult/Approximately 22-23”; 8″ Long but you can get Newborn to Teen sizing on Maria’s site.
I made this one in acrylic worsted weight yarn but I think it would look fabulous in cotton too (you may have to go down a size). If you want a big, floppy beach brim, just add a few more rows and while I provide the option of a crab stitch finish, I actually like this one with just a plain edge. The whole point is to make it your own and have fun!
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Maria Bittner for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.