- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
This project is really so lovely and unique and apparently quick as well. Fairies are special. Petunia the Fairy by Janine Tsakisiris is a pattern for the advanced beginner. She is so cute with those little wings and that little hat is priceless. This doll is so precious! A really fun pattern that comes out super cute!
Please make sure you are working on the right side of amigurumi before starting this pattern or she will not turn out correctly for you!
Small amount of stitching of pieces required.
Most of the pattern is worked in continuous rounds/spirals of single crochet. Will need to know how to do single crochet, slip stitch, increases and decreases, front post stitches, working in front and back loops.
Gauge is not important. Finished size if made using yarn and hook suggested will give a fairy that’s approx. 10cm tall. (Source)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Janine Tsakisiris for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.