- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
What a beautiful and delicate baby blanket! This pattern creates a texture that’s great looking and it’s pretty thick. Elegant Squares Baby Blanket by Casey Smith is an amazing pattern which would make terrific baby gifts. So simple yet truly elegant, this baby blanket would look great in any nursery.
Any medium yarn can be used, and hook size can be from 4.5-5.5. This pattern was worked in acrylic, but would be great in a nice cotton as well. 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn.
Blanket can be larger by increasing the original chain by increments of 2, and by adding new sections.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Casey Smith
Thanks to Casey Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.