- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- Cutest Fox Amigurumi Fits Your Pocket!
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
These cute bird slipper socks are so fun and so comfy for lounging! It is the perfect slippers you want to be wearing on lazy days when you want to look stylish and to feel great. These crochet Owl / Bird Slipper Socks (Adult) by Dove Crafts UK are so adorable that you won’t be able to wait to give them a try!
This slippers pattern is available in two options: one for double knit/light worsted weight yarn (4mm hook) and another for aran/worsted weight yarn (5mm hook).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dove Crafts UK
Thanks to Dove Crafts UK for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.