- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Really Fun To Make 6-Inch Square
When someone says “Starry Night” most of us think almost immediately at Vincent van Gogh’s painting. In fact this absolutely gorgeous baby blanket looks like great painting.
With a stellar design this blanket that features a crochet star pattern is perfect for your little star-gazer .
Starry Night Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman gorgeously created in deep purple and soft blue makes very special gift for newborns and can easily become a child’s special blanky.
Gorgeous Starry Night Baby Blanket
32″ x 32″
(A) Red Heart “With Love Stripes” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 223 yds per 5 oz): 3 skeins, shown in Baroque Stripe
(B) Red Heart “With Love” (100% acrylic, aran size 4 weight, 370 yds per 7 oz): 2 skeins, shown in Lilac
Suggested hook size: K-10½ [6.5mm]
Stitch marker (or small contrasting piece of yarn)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.