- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
This stitch pattern has an easy repeat and creates a very appealing design making it a great choice for blankets and afghans. If you’re looking to make colorfully striped crochet items this beautiful technique is great to know and use.
Learn how to crochet the Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet by following the easy photo tutorial on Nicki’s Homemade Crafts site followed by a video tutorial for those who love learning crochet stitches by following video tutorials.
Ever made the Chevron Stitch? Did you know you can make this stitch with any basic stitch, even single crochet, although the most popular one is the on with double crochets?
Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Check out the original source for Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.