- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
There are actually nine colors in this gorgeous crochet blouse! The design is so perfect and the color work so great together, it’s kind of hard to distinguish them independently. A beautiful blend of colors an sparkle, the Sparkle Slipon by Vladimir Teriokhin requires intermediate crochetter skills. With a combined effect of classic and modern, this crochet blouse pattern is amazing!
UPDATE: This pattern is not available for download anymore.
SIZE: S/M, L/XL
Finished Bust 43 (46) in. (109 (117) cm)
Finished Length 22 1/2 (23 1/2) in. (57 (59.5) cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Jo-Ann
Thanks to Vladimir Teriokhin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.