- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
There are actually nine colors in this gorgeous crochet blouse! The design is so perfect and the color work so great together, it’s kind of hard to distinguish them independently. A beautiful blend of colors an sparkle, the Sparkle Slipon by Vladimir Teriokhin requires intermediate crochetter skills. With a combined effect of classic and modern, this crochet blouse pattern is amazing!
SIZE: S/M, L/XL
Finished Bust 43 (46) in. (109 (117) cm)
Finished Length 22 1/2 (23 1/2) in. (57 (59.5) cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Jo-Ann
Thanks to Vladimir Teriokhin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.