- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- Simply Spectacular Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Hoot! Hoot! This Granny Stripe Owl Is So Cute!
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
There are actually nine colors in this gorgeous crochet blouse! The design is so perfect and the color work so great together, it’s kind of hard to distinguish them independently. A beautiful blend of colors an sparkle, the Sparkle Slipon by Vladimir Teriokhin requires intermediate crochetter skills. With a combined effect of classic and modern, this crochet blouse pattern is amazing!
UPDATE: This pattern is not available for download anymore.
SIZE: S/M, L/XL
Finished Bust 43 (46) in. (109 (117) cm)
Finished Length 22 1/2 (23 1/2) in. (57 (59.5) cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Jo-Ann
Thanks to Vladimir Teriokhin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.