- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
There are actually nine colors in this gorgeous crochet blouse! The design is so perfect and the color work so great together, it’s kind of hard to distinguish them independently. A beautiful blend of colors an sparkle, the Sparkle Slipon by Vladimir Teriokhin requires intermediate crochetter skills. With a combined effect of classic and modern, this crochet blouse pattern is amazing!
SIZE: S/M, L/XL
Finished Bust 43 (46) in. (109 (117) cm)
Finished Length 22 1/2 (23 1/2) in. (57 (59.5) cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Jo-Ann
Thanks to Vladimir Teriokhin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.