- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
There are actually nine colors in this gorgeous crochet blouse! The design is so perfect and the color work so great together, it’s kind of hard to distinguish them independently. A beautiful blend of colors an sparkle, the Sparkle Slipon by Vladimir Teriokhin requires intermediate crochetter skills. With a combined effect of classic and modern, this crochet blouse pattern is amazing!
SIZE: S/M, L/XL
Finished Bust 43 (46) in. (109 (117) cm)
Finished Length 22 1/2 (23 1/2) in. (57 (59.5) cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Jo-Ann
Thanks to Vladimir Teriokhin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.