- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
Beautiful and delicate, this 12 inch square is available in both UK & US terms and has been translated into 10 other languages. The truly amazing Melbourne Square by Shelley Husband is a simple repeating pattern you can make to any size. As the featured pieces show, this crochet square pattern looks great in both single color and multiple colors. Pick the perfect colors for you and get dreamy and meditative with this incredibly beautiful and free crochet pattern.
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Sizes available: 12″
Crochet terminology: both US and UK
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Spincushions
Thanks to Shelley Husband for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.