- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
Beautiful and delicate, this 12 inch square is available in both UK & US terms and has been translated into 10 other languages. The truly amazing Melbourne Square by Shelley Husband is a simple repeating pattern you can make to any size. As the featured pieces show, this crochet square pattern looks great in both single color and multiple colors. Pick the perfect colors for you and get dreamy and meditative with this incredibly beautiful and free crochet pattern.
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Sizes available: 12″
Crochet terminology: both US and UK
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written pattern at: Spincushions
Thanks to Shelley Husband for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.