- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
This is a crazy fun afghan! Lovely and easy to make, Rings & Things Afghan Design by Leshia Tweddle is a stunner! There are so many advantages to this pattern! The stripes are made individually and this makes it the perfect carry-around crochet pattern. It is also good for beginners as the stitches are repetitive and strips are finished fairly quickly. The simple and easy stitch pattern can be easily used to make table runner, fancy curtains and many other home decor objects.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 52 x 75 inches
Red Heart Soft Yarn medium (worsted) weight yarn (5 oz/256 yds/140g per skein):
4 skeins each #2515 turquoise, #4420 guacamole and #9518 teal
Berroco Bonsai medium (worsted) weight yarn (1 3/4 oz/77 yds/50g per skein):
4 skeins #4121 raku brown
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Needlecraft Shop
Thanks to Leshia Tweddle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.