- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
This little afghan is fun and is working up super quick! A great looking afghan, Skipping Stones Circular Afghan by Priscilla Hewitt is a lovely pattern that is easily adjustable to accommodate making a larger version. If you need a last minute baby shower gift, this is the baby blanket pattern to try as it is fast to make and is going to be well received by any new mommy.
8 skeins (48 ounces) Red Heart Chunky
Alternate yarn: Two strands of worsted weight held together
Boye crochet hook size N
Gauge: Rounds 1-3 = about 6”
Finished size: About 66” diameter
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.