- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
This crochet pattern may become your favorite dishcloth to make! It looks great in a solid color or in variegated yarn colors, is reversible and is really easy to make. This Reversible 5 Sided Dishcloth by Carol Ballard looks beautiful on both sides. Done using suggested yarn recommendation, is soft, is fast ad fun to make and it looks gorgeous!
Size: About 11” at widest points.
Materials: Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn:
White- 2 oz, 100 yd (60 g, 92 m)
(I Love This Cotton – White #6)
Crochet Hook: Size I-9 (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Carol Ballard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.