- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
This crochet pattern may become your favorite dishcloth to make! It looks great in a solid color or in variegated yarn colors, is reversible and is really easy to make. This Reversible 5 Sided Dishcloth by Carol Ballard looks beautiful on both sides. Done using suggested yarn recommendation, is soft, is fast ad fun to make and it looks gorgeous!
Size: About 11” at widest points.
Materials: Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn:
White- 2 oz, 100 yd (60 g, 92 m)
(I Love This Cotton – White #6)
Crochet Hook: Size I-9 (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet
Thanks to Carol Ballard for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.