- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
I think my heart just melted! This Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern designed by Christie of Sparkles Of Sunshine is so adorable and yummy….and quick to make! It only takes a few minutes! This bunny crochet pattern is so cute and totally perfect for Easter! The pink colors and the fluffy little tails, just add to their cuteness!
Medium weight yarn in your choice color
Crochet Hook Size H
Pomp-a-Doodle yarn in white (or small craft pom-pom)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sparkles Of Sunshine
Thanks to Christie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.