- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Soft And Sweet Free Crochet Crescent Shawl Pattern
Believe it or not, this is a beginner’s crochet stitch! It’s very simple to make, although it may look intimidating: you only need to know how to crochet the basic chain and the single and double crochet stitches.
The Arcade Stitch, beautifully demonstrated by Catalina Stan in both writing and video, can be used for pretty much anything from afghans and scarves to vest or shawls.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coolorful
Thanks to Catalina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.