- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
This looks like a fun pattern! It’s both very interesting and very pretty. This Granny Ripples Afghan pattern by Simply Crochet is, in fact, such an amazing idea in making a different style afghan. It’s such a unique and beautiful design, it’ truly difficult to resist the temptation to try to make it.
There are 3 strips of granny squares in this double bed granny ripples afghan pattern.
This style afghan is all about pattern. Once you know how to create one row, you’ll be able to make a blanket with whatever pattern you would like! You can choose to have 5 or 6 rows of grannies if you wish!
Thanks to Simply Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.