- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
This beautiful crocheted Hello Kitty Scarf is designed for a 5-year-old girl. It has a Hello Kitty Granny Square at each end and you can use this square to become really creative and make different other projects to match the scarf. Or maybe pretty Hello Kitty Granny Square blankets, bags or back packs, ponchos, table sets or anything else you may think of. The Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf pattern comes with a wonderful photo tutorial with nice clear pictures on Made By K-Tutorials blog.
This is a free pattern for a scarf made up of rectangles joined together and surrounded by a picot-edged border, a fun accessory for anyone who loves Hello Kitty. Each rectangle features either a cute kitty face or a traditional granny square (modified slightly to make it oblong).
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Made By K-Tutorials for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.