- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
This is the prettiest daisy flower square ever! The colors are so fresh and happy, this combination makes you instantly think of Spring. If you’re working on a square afghan for the first time you may want to try this pattern. Super cute and apparently super easy too! This pattern belongs to Kate of Signed With An Owl and is inspired by the Puritan Bedspread Crochet vintage pattern. You can read on Kate’s blog how she’s changed the vintage pattern to come up with the beautiful daisy flower block.
Thanks to Kate for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.