- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.