- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.