- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
If you love flowers, bright colors and the countryside then this is the right crochet flowers afghan pattern for you. This beautiful Flowers in a Row pattern designed by Melissa Leapman if great for a lovely afghan or baby blanket, wedding gift or special friend gift, baby sweater, potholder and the list keeps going on… Very easy pattern and it is easy to size for whatever is needed. Great way to use up a yarn stash as you can use colored leftovers for the flowers.
Skill Level: Easy
• TLC Essentials (6 oz/312 yds/170g per skein):
(discontinued, replaced by RHSS in pattern PDF)
8 skeins #2313 Aran (A)
3 skeins #2673 medium thyme (B)
2 skeins each #2772 light country rose (C) and #2220 butter (D)
- Red Heart Super Saver Solids: 4 skeins 313 Aran A 2 skeins 633 Dark Sage B 1 skein each 256 Carrot C and 320 Cornmeal D
Gauge/Tension for RHSS:
Size: 51” X 65”
GAUGE: 14 sts = 4”; 12 rows = 4¾” in pattern with larger hook.
Image source: ravelry