- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
This little bunny is so cute! Quick and easy to make is a great last minute Easter gift for friends and family. Use leftover yarn to get little vanilla, chocolate or any other “flavor” little bunnies. The little ribbon bowtie is adorable. Easy to make a crochet one if you ish so. This Candy Bunny pattern design by Vickie Howell is free in a written version on her blog.
Cute Crochet Candy Bunny
Materials1 Ball Vickie Howell for Caron Sheep (ish) (30% wool/70% acrylic; 167 yds/ 153 m), in color: #0007 Hot Pink(ish)Size US H/8 hookTapestry needleScrap of contrasting yarn for embroideryStuffing Silk ribbon (optional)Finished Measurement11”/28 cmGauge14 sts x 18 rows= 4”/10cm
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.