- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
Trellis design looks amazing on clothing! When used in crochet or knitting it creates the lovely 3D texture that’s both beautiful and mesmerizing. This Trellis Tank pattern by Lesley Arnold-Hopkins is available in sizes from 30″ to 48″. With a classic elegant and masculine look, this pattern is the perfect layer for extra warmth and comfort.
Suggested yarn: Stylecraft Pure Wool DK (Machine Washable)
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 26 stitches and 18 rows = 10 cm in Trellis pattern
Hook size: 3.5 mm (E)
Yardage: 1575 – 3150 yards (1440 – 2880 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lah Lah’s Designs
Thanks to Lesley Arnold-Hopkins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.