- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
Trellis design looks amazing on clothing! When used in crochet or knitting it creates the lovely 3D texture that’s both beautiful and mesmerizing. This Trellis Tank pattern by Lesley Arnold-Hopkins is available in sizes from 30″ to 48″. With a classic elegant and masculine look, this pattern is the perfect layer for extra warmth and comfort.
Suggested yarn: Stylecraft Pure Wool DK (Machine Washable)
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 26 stitches and 18 rows = 10 cm in Trellis pattern
Hook size: 3.5 mm (E)
Yardage: 1575 – 3150 yards (1440 – 2880 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lah Lah’s Designs
Thanks to Lesley Arnold-Hopkins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.