- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
This hat works up quickly and is available in multiple sizes; from newborn to toddler or small adult. Crocheted Winter Baby Hat by Amanda Bryant is a warm cozy hat with earflaps that’s perfect for windy or cold weather. With a great construction and an easy to follow pattern, this hat is fantastic and addictive!
Sizes- 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, Toddler/small child
Gauge- 6 dc= 2 inches, 4 rounds= 2 inches
Red Heart Super Saver
-0-3 months: MC= White, CC= Cherry Red
-3-6 months: MC= Aran, CC= Medium Thyme
-6-12 months: MC= Frosted Green, CC= Warm Brown
-12+ months: MC= Claret, CC= White
5.5 mm hook (or size needed for correct gauge)
stitch marker (3 per hat)
pom pom maker (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet On The Brain
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.