- Crochet Grocery Bag- Spacious And Trendy!
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
Available in multiple sizes, from newborn to small adult ( although only the newborn version is free), this pattern is adorable and practical. Sleeping Owl Hat by Katie’s Crochet Goodies, a great pattern for beginners, comes with multiple ways to make the eyes: sleepy and awake. Easy and gorgeous, this hat is perfect for photo props or everyday wear. This simple pattern will make mommies falling in love with it again and again.
Gauge: 12 sts, 7 rows = 4” in dc with H (5mm) Hook
Finished Measurements: About 5” Height (crown to brim), 5 ¾” Wide
H crochet Hook (5.00MM)
65 yards Worsted Weight (4-medium weight) Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Katie’s Crochet Goodies
Thanks to Katie’s Crochet Goodies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.