- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
Available in multiple sizes, from newborn to small adult ( although only the newborn version is free), this pattern is adorable and practical. Sleeping Owl Hat by Katie’s Crochet Goodies, a great pattern for beginners, comes with multiple ways to make the eyes: sleepy and awake. Easy and gorgeous, this hat is perfect for photo props or everyday wear. This simple pattern will make mommies falling in love with it again and again.
Gauge: 12 sts, 7 rows = 4” in dc with H (5mm) Hook
Finished Measurements: About 5” Height (crown to brim), 5 ¾” Wide
H crochet Hook (5.00MM)
65 yards Worsted Weight (4-medium weight) Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Katie’s Crochet Goodies
Thanks to Katie’s Crochet Goodies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.