- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
Available in multiple sizes, from newborn to small adult ( although only the newborn version is free), this pattern is adorable and practical. Sleeping Owl Hat by Katie’s Crochet Goodies, a great pattern for beginners, comes with multiple ways to make the eyes: sleepy and awake. Easy and gorgeous, this hat is perfect for photo props or everyday wear. This simple pattern will make mommies falling in love with it again and again.
Gauge: 12 sts, 7 rows = 4” in dc with H (5mm) Hook
Finished Measurements: About 5” Height (crown to brim), 5 ¾” Wide
H crochet Hook (5.00MM)
65 yards Worsted Weight (4-medium weight) Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Katie’s Crochet Goodies
Thanks to Katie’s Crochet Goodies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.