- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
- This Crochet Sampler Afghan Is An Easy Pattern To Take On The Go
- [Free Pattern] Grandma’s Hotpats: The Flat Out Best Potholders Ever!
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
Breathtaking and absolutely stunning, this doily dreamcatcher looks like an invitation to a beach wedding. What better way to bring the ocean’s breeze inspiration in your home than this delicate Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher Pattern designed by Megmade with Love. Made on a 7 inch diameter ring, this whimsical crochet pattern makes a unique and glorious gift for any dreamer at heart.
Amazing Dreamy Dreamcatcher Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Size 9 (1.4 mm) hook (a set like this would be perfect for a beginner)
Cotton crochet thread, size 10 (I used Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread in Natural)
7-inch metal ring (I got this set)
jute cord or other material to wrap around metal ring
lace, ribbons, flowers, feathers or whatever you prefer to decorate
Check out the original source for this Amazing Dreamy Dreamcatcher Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Megmade with Love
Thanks to Meg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.