- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
Do you buy expensive shoes for your baby, or get cheaper ones from the big chains? You’ll never have to ask this question again if you learn how to make lovely designed baby shoes by following this crochet pattern.
Made of 4 steps and with such an adorable design, Baby Sneakers- Travel The World pattern by Croby Patterns works great for little boys and for little girls.
Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: For this pattern, I am using some 100% cotton DK weight yarn in gray and blue. You can use any color you prefer.
CROCHET HOOK: You will need one size only. That’s 3.5 mm or E/4 crochet hook. I am using my aluminum crochet hook with a plastic handle. I have no idea where did I buy this hook But I will try to find something similar.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: scissors , yarn needle and 2 stitch markers
Visit the Next Page link below for the Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers Free Crochet Pattern VIDEO instructions.