- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
I must confess…I’ve never seen a similar crochet book cover! It looks so solid and comfy not only for books but also but also for storing things. This crochet Book Cover pattern designed by Nicole Riley uses the thermo stitch which is a very double thick single crochet stitch. A photo and video tutorial are provided to make the creation of this stunning crochet project fast and easy also.
Thermo Stitch Crochet Book Cover Free Pattern
You will need:
Knit Picks Dishie yarn in colors: swan (1 skein), coffee (1 skein), and blue (1.5 skeins); this is 100% soft cotton, but feel free to use any other 100% cotton worsted weighted yarn
Check out the original source for the Thermo Stitch Crochet Book Cover Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.