- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
Some projects are cuter than cute! I can’t stop smiling since I found this pattern. Imagine those little feet in these pig-a-licious crochet baby booties. The lovely Piggy Crochet Baby Booties pattern by Croby Patterns, is written in 2 sizes: 0 – 6 months (6 – 12 months). You’ll also get pictures for every row, showing you how to do this baby botties pattern. There are also pictures for the details: the ears, the nose and the tail. Cannot be simpler than this!
Once you’re on Doroteja’s site, make sure you visit it. There are some lovely patterns for kids over there.
Thanks to Doroteja for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.