- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Crochet Leg Warmers -Beginner Friendly Free Crochet Pattern
Some projects are cuter than cute! I can’t stop smiling since I found this pattern. Imagine those little feet in these pig-a-licious crochet baby booties. The lovely Piggy Crochet Baby Booties pattern by Croby Patterns, is written in 2 sizes: 0 – 6 months (6 – 12 months). You’ll also get pictures for every row, showing you how to do this baby botties pattern. There are also pictures for the details: the ears, the nose and the tail. Cannot be simpler than this!
Once you’re on Doroteja’s site, make sure you visit it. There are some lovely patterns for kids over there.
Thanks to Doroteja for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.