- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
Some projects are cuter than cute! I can’t stop smiling since I found this pattern. Imagine those little feet in these pig-a-licious crochet baby booties. The lovely Piggy Crochet Baby Booties pattern by Croby Patterns, is written in 2 sizes: 0 – 6 months (6 – 12 months). You’ll also get pictures for every row, showing you how to do this baby botties pattern. There are also pictures for the details: the ears, the nose and the tail. Cannot be simpler than this!
Once you’re on Doroteja’s site, make sure you visit it. There are some lovely patterns for kids over there.
Thanks to Doroteja for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.