- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
These bobble stitch squares with hearts, butterflies and princess or princess crowns create an amazing baby blanket almost like a fairy tale. What a beautiful gift to give to a child! In fact Bobble Stitch Squares Baby Blanket designed by BautaWitch is a beautiful pattern that can be used to create a lot of other beautiful things. The bobble stitch squares with hearts are suitable for any romantic project and you can use the letters to write any message you want around them!
Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Size: 87 × 65 cm
Crochet hook: 4 (ie a size larger needle than you usually use!)
Yarn: 13 nystan Schachenmayrs Catania
2 nystan Pink Tulip 408 – Prince Alternative: Light Blue 173
2 nystan Apricot 263 – Prince Alternative: Lilac 399
2 nystan Linen 248
1 Nystan Reseda 402
1 nystan Mud 406
5 Newest Cream 130
The romantic and most adorable Heart Bubble Stitch Squares
Get your Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern translated at: BautaWitch
Thanks to BautaWitch for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.