- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
Learning how to crochet letters may be lots of fun! There are so many ways to use crochet letters: from writing Happy Birthday messages to creating personalized gifts using the person’s name, these simple and easy to make Letters A – Z by Handy Kitty may be just what you need to take your crochet to the next level. They are quick, easy and fun to make and can be used to embellish pretty much any crochet or knitted project.
Have fun with these crochet letters – as appliques to embellish your cloths, bags, jeans, and why not your converse chucks? 🙂
Both photo tutorial and written instructions are included for each letter.
5 mm hook (US 8), gauge is not critical.
Worsted weight cotton yarn, assorted colors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Handy Kitty
Thanks to Handy Kitty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.