- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
What a great baby sweater! This Crocheted Baby Sweater by Beth Koskie is a wonderful, easy, quick pattern. This cutie could easily become your next go-to pattern, for baby shower gifts. You can always match a cute beanie or a baby blanket using the same yarn so you will have a beautiful baby set.
3-3.5 oz WW yarn
Size H crochet hook for newborn (I for 0-3 months)
1 button, ¾”
Sewing needle, thread for button
Thanks to Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.