- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
What a great baby sweater! This Crocheted Baby Sweater by Beth Koskie is a wonderful, easy, quick pattern. This cutie could easily become your next go-to pattern, for baby shower gifts. You can always match a cute beanie or a baby blanket using the same yarn so you will have a beautiful baby set.
3-3.5 oz WW yarn
Size H crochet hook for newborn (I for 0-3 months)
1 button, ¾”
Sewing needle, thread for button
Thanks to Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.