- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.