- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.