- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
- Stunning One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- Baby Hat And Booties Free Crochet Patterns
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.