- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- Thanksgiving Turkey Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.