- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.