- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
Lovely and colorful, this easy pattern repeat works up very quickly. Block Stitch Baby Blanket by Oya Mearns has a really well written block stitch afghan pattern to follow. The stitch pattern is relaxing to hook with repetitive rows. This is a fun to crochet baby blanket pattern.
I use NAKO (Luks Minnos) baby yarn and size 3.5 mm crochet hook.
You can change colours at the end of any row if you wish, or you can use one colour depends on your feelings really:)
View the complete written pattern at CROCHET and KNITTING.
Thanks to Oya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.