- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
Vintage colours,lovely structure and amazingly detailed pattern! This Lost in Time shawl pattern by Johanna Lindahl is an outstanding piece of art. The pattern works great for the yarn in your stash or you can choose to follow the stunning colorway of the original pattern.The mix of colors is gorgeous and th combination of the stitches used are never boring to crochet.
This pattern can be customized to your size with any yarn or hook size.
Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl
View the complete written pattern at Mijo Crochet.
Thanks to Johanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.