- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
Vintage colours,lovely structure and amazingly detailed pattern! This Lost in Time shawl pattern by Johanna Lindahl is an outstanding piece of art. The pattern works great for the yarn in your stash or you can choose to follow the stunning colorway of the original pattern.The mix of colors is gorgeous and th combination of the stitches used are never boring to crochet.
This pattern can be customized to your size with any yarn or hook size.
Absolutely Fabulous Crochet Shawl
View the complete written pattern at Mijo Crochet.
Thanks to Johanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.