- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
I love the simplicity of this cute square pattern. The Back Post Double Crochet gives depth and texture to this block and those sweet colors and more to the cuteness factor. This BPDC Afghan Block by Crochet- atelier is a really pretty modern variation of a classic afgan’s block. This design is perfect for a crochet baby blanket.
This 10 x 10 cm** afghan block is easy to make; you’ll need to know how to work in rounds, increase and change color. This block is part of collection LD.
Thanks to Luba Davies for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.