- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
I love the simplicity of this cute square pattern. The Back Post Double Crochet gives depth and texture to this block and those sweet colors and more to the cuteness factor. This BPDC Afghan Block by Crochet- atelier is a really pretty modern variation of a classic afgan’s block. This design is perfect for a crochet baby blanket.
This 10 x 10 cm** afghan block is easy to make; you’ll need to know how to work in rounds, increase and change color. This block is part of collection LD.
Thanks to Luba Davies for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.