- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
I love the simplicity of this cute square pattern. The Back Post Double Crochet gives depth and texture to this block and those sweet colors and more to the cuteness factor. This BPDC Afghan Block by Crochet- atelier is a really pretty modern variation of a classic afgan’s block. This design is perfect for a crochet baby blanket.
This 10 x 10 cm** afghan block is easy to make; you’ll need to know how to work in rounds, increase and change color. This block is part of collection LD.
Thanks to Luba Davies for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.