- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- Adorable Crochet Easter Bunny Gnome Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
Converse trainers seem to be the ultimate dress-down shoe and almost everybody, these days, owns at least one pair. They’re comfortable and cool and amazing, no matter who wears them. Just by wearing them, you get to be cool too! More importantly, you can still look fabulous in a dress when wearing converses.
Crocheters are talented people and a crochet replica of these so popular converse trainer shoes has been created. There are actually more than one Crochet Converse Slippers patterns for adults out there, but the one we are going to feature today belongs to Mun Tekemä. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Converse Slippers pattern.