- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
Converse trainers seem to be the ultimate dress-down shoe and almost everybody, these days, owns at least one pair. They’re comfortable and cool and amazing, no matter who wears them. Just by wearing them, you get to be cool too! More importantly, you can still look fabulous in a dress when wearing converses.
Crocheters are talented people and a crochet replica of these so popular converse trainer shoes has been created. There are actually more than one Crochet Converse Slippers patterns for adults out there, but the one we are going to feature today belongs to Mun Tekemä. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Converse Slippers pattern.