- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
Baby blankets are one of the best gifts you could bring to a baby shower. They are on any list of baby essentials as a matter of fact, and probably, on the top of the list. The Ilitominon Preemie Blanket by Maria Zilakouck is a gorgeous pattern designed to support premature babies. Lots of positive thoughts and wishes for the baby who will receive the blanket are mandatory part of the pattern.
I designed this blanket especially for those who wish to offer a soft hug to those tiny Ilitominon fighters, those babies who fight for life and for their parents who need to know that there are people out there who support them and feel for them.
Thanks to Maria Zilakouck for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.