- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
Back to the easy, wonderful, classic granny square! As we all probably know, once you know how to granny square, many gorgeous projects can happen. This easy, warm and wonderful designed hoodie scarf / wrap crochet pattern Ella Hoody by Michele Costa is the best proof! This hoodie scarf is a wonderful spin on granny square, surprisingly easy and the kind of pattern you can do without even thinking.
DK or Worsted Weight #4 Yarn
Color A: Black – 810 yrds total
Color B: Steel Grey – 350 yrds total
Color C: White – 350 yrds total
Crochet Hook Size L
Tapestry needle to weave ends
Fasteners or safety pins
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitch And Hustle
Thanks to Michele Costa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.