- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
This crochet case is just amazing! The colors are combined so gorgeously and artistic and the result is stunning.
Wavy Crochet Hook Case pattern by Heike Ludke calls for 5 colors of your choice. This makes the case pattern a great candidate for your leftovers from other projects.
The pattern is written in German and English (make sure you read the comments area for more details) and the photo tutorial is really detailed and self-explanatory.
I used this kind of yarn : Rico Essentials Cotton DK
hook size: between C and D (11 in british)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweetheart Crochet
Thanks to Heike Ludke for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.