- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
The truth is that there is almost no limit to this versatile square! Suitable for a scarf or a jacket, this flower crochet square can also be used as a component in an afghan, a throw or a baby blanket. The French Connection Square by Jen Tyler is a pattern with extraordinary beauty and versatility which makes you think how a bit of creativity and imagination can come together to create such an amazing design.
Yarn: I used a normal acrylic DK, and also a baby weight DK acrylic which was a bit 䀀ddly to work with
being softer and lighter, but I loved the colours. Also, this necessitated an adjustment to the stitches. In
some parts of the pattern. I have used this stitch guide eg: 1tr/1dc. This is to make allowances in size, so
that the squares end up the same size. The larger stitches would be for the lighter weight yarn, and the
smaller stitches for the normal DK.
Finished Size: 5” – 5 1⁄2 squared. Size can be increased easily.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.