- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
This little snowman seems ready to go out and play with friends. This cute Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern designed by Amigurumi Today with his colorful little outfit is a very detailed amigurumi pattern. Very easy to personalize, this little fellow is a great idea for stocking stuffers and may just become your little one’s favorite toy. Fun and easy to make, this happy snowman is the perfect addition to your home this holiday season. Make a bunch of them for your family and for gifts. It is such a simple way to make someone smile from the heart.
Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
To crochet snowman you will need:
Suggested yarn: Samoilov Inc. Acrylic Thread
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Yardage: 219 yards (200 m)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.