- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
This little snowman seems ready to go out and play with friends. This cute Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern designed by Amigurumi Today with his colorful little outfit is a very detailed amigurumi pattern. Very easy to personalize, this little fellow is a great idea for stocking stuffers and may just become your little one’s favorite toy. Fun and easy to make, this happy snowman is the perfect addition to your home this holiday season. Make a bunch of them for your family and for gifts. It is such a simple way to make someone smile from the heart.
Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
To crochet snowman you will need:
Suggested yarn: Samoilov Inc. Acrylic Thread
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Yardage: 219 yards (200 m)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.