- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
This little snowman seems ready to go out and play with friends. This cute Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern designed by Amigurumi Today with his colorful little outfit is a very detailed amigurumi pattern. Very easy to personalize, this little fellow is a great idea for stocking stuffers and may just become your little one’s favorite toy. Fun and easy to make, this happy snowman is the perfect addition to your home this holiday season. Make a bunch of them for your family and for gifts. It is such a simple way to make someone smile from the heart.
Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
To crochet snowman you will need:
Suggested yarn: Samoilov Inc. Acrylic Thread
Hook size: 2.5 mm
Yardage: 219 yards (200 m)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.